Motivate : Build up motivation, digital and language skills in migrant adults, to favour work and social inclusion
In offers to migrants, refugees and asylum seekers a more efficient way to increase and develop a cocktail of skills (language, digital, employability) and fostering their ability to complete on the labour market of their host community, using a non-formal learning methods and a strong mentoring support.
Migrants, refugees and asylum seekers will get a better language, employability and ICT skills, to develop social skills and academic subject, to absorb communication skills and technical terms for their specific jobs.
Skills angels will learn how to mentor the target group and making sure they are processing toward their learning goals.
- Coordinator Integration För Alla (IFALL) – Sweden – www.ifall.se
- Camara Municipal de Lisboa – Portugal – www.cm-lisboa.pt
- Center For Social Innovation (CSI) LTD – Cyprus – www.csicy.com
- Faal Denergy – Turkey – www.faal.org.tr
- KulturLife gGmbH – Germany – www.kultur-life.de
- Mine Vaganti NGO – Italy – www.minevaganti.org
Upcoming Meeting/Activities; There will be 4 more Transnational Meetings and Multiplier event. Final
Report due in November 2021.