Skills for Migrants Entrepreneurs
Migrants or refugees may represent an important workforce for the hosting EU countries and also theycould help their economies especially if it could possible to train them to become new entrepreneurs. EU has realized that the integration of immigrants plays a crucial role: Human Capital is a very important key of the innovative performance of regions and countries and the Research has demonstrated that human capital coming from the migration behaviour of skilled individuals is a significant source of innovation in host countries. The project wants to realize tools to support the integration and the birth of new companies created byskilled migrants through Guides, training online and reports.
Our Action Plan wants to realize the following actions:
- Propose policy initiatives to facilitate entrepreneurship among migrants and/or refugees
- Analyse whether to propose legislation aimed at removing legal obstacles to the establishment of
businesses and giving qualified immigrant entrepreneurs a stable permit.
- To promote entrepreneurship, all groups within society have to be involved.
- Coordinator IFALL –SWE – www.ifall.se
- AUTH (ARISTOTELIO PANEPISTIMIO THESSALONIKIS) – Greece – www.auth.gr
- EURO- NET – Italy – www.synergy-net.info
- S.C. PREDICT CSD CONSULTING S.R.L.- Romania – www.predictconsulting.ro
- UNIVERSITAET FUER WEITERBILDUNG KREMS – Austria – http://www.donau-uni.ac.at
- CO.RI.S.S. – Italy – www.coriss.it –
Upcoming Meeting/Activities; There will be 2 more Transnational Meeting and Multiplier event.. Final
Report due in November 2019.
Project Results for IFALL: Entrepreneural Competences,Networking and Learning Creative and
Innovative approaches to the young immigrant entrepreneurs ,Learning how to work with Public
bodies and universities