For English please scroll down.
IFALL – Integration För Alla har bildat i Örkelljunga november 2013 och har till ändamål att främja integration mellan kulturer och att motverka våld mellan kulturer i Sverige och andra länder.
Föreningen ska uppfylla sitt ändamål genom
- Att ge hjälp till självhjälp så att den enskildes förståelse av sin kultur och hans/hennes självkänsla stärks
- Att erbjuda mångkulturella möteplatser där utbyte av erfarenheter, värderingar och kultur främjar den enskildes livskvalite
- Att bygga sociala nätverk mellan kulturer
- Att uppmuntra den enskilde att ta ansvar i samhället
- Att utveckla och pröva effektiva och kreativa metoder för integration, både formella och icke-formella
- Att sprida information för att öka medvetenhet om kulturens betydelse och om olika kulturer.
Integration för alla för integration
IFALL was founded in 2013 in south of Sweden, Örkelljunga. IFALL has extended network with municipalities, schools and youth centres. It is a volunteer based organization that has 25 active volunteers. The main objective of the organization is to promote integration between cultures and counteract violence between cultures in Sweden and in another countries. In this way we would like to state that we are not only working with integration of immigrants but also we are working with integration of cultures in different levels.
The organization will fulfill the main objective through
- Enabling individuals to help themselves so they have a better understanding of her/his own culture and their self-esteem amplifies.
- Providing multi-cultural meeting places where the exchange of experiences, values and cultures promote individual’s life quality
- Building social network between different cultures
- encouraging the individual to take responsibility in society
- Developing and practicing effective and creative approaches/methods for integration, both formal and non-formal.
- Spreading information in order to increase awareness of the meaning of culture and different cultures.
IFALL works with integration in different levels.
a)Ground Level; We have several activity groups such as language cafe, homework support, sport days, international evenings. These activities are weekly or monthly and our volunteers are planning and organizing. Target group often is immigrant background people or refugees.
b)Intellectual Level; We are applying for adult education and youth projects in local and international levels. Erasmus + and Nordplus are main funds that we are working with. In this level youth and adults volunteers became more experienced with projects especially about sharing best practices between project partners. This is a kind of platform for our volunteers that they can prepare activities for ground level.
c)Informative Level; We prepare seminars, conferences, panels and handbooks for local people, social worker, teacher, volunteers who can follow new information about integration and cultures.
Nonformal education and methods are applied for these levels of activity. Creative Drama and Film making are some of methods which IFALL uses in trainings.
Här kommer en presentation om IFALL på engelska.